Our mission is to assist non-profits in raising funds to better execute their missions and to provide methods through which individuals can make charitable giving a part of their lives. We want to capture the power of the many who can give a little.
Our Corporate Principles
The interests of our cardholders will come before the interests of our shareholders. If either of those is in conflict with the good of the community, the interests of the community will take precedence.
- We will be transparent in all respects
- Any complaint not handled by company representatives will be heard by the CEO or the Chairman of the Board
- We will behave in a manner which will earn the respect of the philanthropic community
- We will take Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability seriously and will try to deal with like-minded people and enterprises
The People Behind The HaloCard® Project
The team of people behind the HaloCard® Project all offer a diverse set of skills and capabilities, but no one person has the ability to complete this project without the help of the team. We have backgrounds in business as well as the non-profit world. We are geographically disbursed, and yet very closely aligned. Everyone on the team works extremely hard on the project, but there are no paid employees. We are just a group of people who believe there is limitless potential for giving in this world, and we are determined to play a role in realizing that potential. Click Here to see learn more about our founders.
Why We Have Chosen to Partner with Community Banks
It is the strong belief of those supporting the HaloCard® Project that the 6,500 local community banks around the country do business in a manner that is more closely aligned with the goal of capturing the power of the many who can give a little. HaloCards® will not be issued or serviced by traditional "big bank" credit card companies. HaloCards® will be issued exclusively by community banks, and the cardholder relationship will be serviced entirely by the HaloCard® organization on behalf of those community banks.
Our community bank partner relationships will enable us to provide:
- Very competitive pricing and interest rates, with no annual fees to the cardholder
- Flexible credit underwriting
- Superior customer service
- First-rate technology
- An attractive level of donations to the non-profits - 1% of each transaction